3d max evaluation
I think just
got the hang of the basics how to change the simple shapes of the box, cylinder
and trying to get what I want to make from it, and familiar with convert to
editable Polly.
Right click
to object to scroll down to find editable Polly, then click it then u get thee
menu with vert, edge, line, polygon.
I've made a
sword a hammer hot and attempted to make an Iron-man helmet and my stupidity Ford be a good idea I was wrong
and also have used the line technique to create shapes.
I've enjoyed
making all I think I need a lot more practice using freely smacks to improve
the skills I can see my mistakes I think you just need time and what said more
practice to correct them. I’m glad all the things of made pack out what their
push to look like instead of a complete mess except for that I’m at home looks
like blog, I would stay away from making stuff like that for long time until I’m
ready. When I was making the shrines for my level I found far only I knew what
was supposed to be they weren't really up to scratch, I had to tell people what
they were, think that’s mainly one of the main reasons I decided to change the
design and go for the Gateway.
Making the
second shrines the Gateway, was a whole lot better people could tell what it
was just by looking at it. They really easy to make only pain was I had a lot
of shapes combined to make one so therefore when I have to unwrap it all make
it fit given equal squares in checker pattern check then move it to photo shop
to texture that was the pain because it took time.
I ended up
only with one design I had a lot more but they got deleted for some reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment